Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sick day

I woke up this morning feeling like poo.  I've got an allergy/sinus/summer cold combo going on and it just stinks.  I feel like my head is the size of a hot air balloon and weighs about 3 tons with lots and lots of sinus pressure.  Blah!

Thank goodness it's the weekend so Nathan was home to take care of the boys.  I'd have been truly miserable if I were home alone taking care of the boys while feeling like this.  Daddy hung out with the boys all day; fed them and kept them entertained while I rested.  That was so great - I needed the sleep!  When I did come out to spend some time on the couch, I got lots and lots of hugs, kisses, and cuddles from Noah so being sick isn't all that bad!  Daddy also taught Noah a new phrase.  All day he walked around saying, "Ma, sick."  "Ma, sick."  Gotta love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment