Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Being Punished is Hard Work

A couple weeks ago, Noah had a difficult day.  He was crabby, grouchy, stubborn, short-tempered, and just a handful.  About noon (before his regularly scheduled naptime) he earned himself a little timeout on the couch.  I sat him down and went in to the kitchen while he "served his sentence."  I started to empty the dishwasher, and about two minutes later I looked over at the couch and saw this:






Sometimes punishment is just exhausting!  It reminds me that even on bad days, there are precious moments to cherish.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - that is too funny and so adorable! Did you wake him up to serve his punishment ;) Just kidding of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable...although you probably weren't thinking so before he gave into sleep :)

    ReplyDelete