Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello September!!!

Well, here we are again.  It's been about 5 months since my last post.

 Have you missed us?? 

We're still here and doing well.  The family of five is beginning to feel normal.  It's still not easy, but we have made it to the point where I am able - though not often willing - to take all three boys out by myself.  Usually it's just over to our buddy Sy's house to play, but the four of us have gone to the grocery store together.  Once.  Not planning to do that again, but it's good to know we can survive it if we must!  ;-)

We have much to look forward to.  September is my second most favorite month of the year and it is the threshold into my absolute favorite . . . . October.  In my mind, it's more like "Ahhhhhh"-ctober.  That's how it makes me feel.  Deep breath in and out . . . . "Ahhhhhhh."  Doesn't that feel great?  I love the fall - cooler temps, pumpkins, apples, trees in color, even a little football!  Who loves sweatshirt weather?  This girl does!  The fact that I get to celebrate both my anniversary and my birthday in these months just adds to their appeal.  ;-)

For the first time as a mommy, September also means the start of school!  Noah starts preschool in just a few days and I have to tell you that I am so excited!  We found a great school with an amazing teacher.  I'm anxious to see how Noah does with other kids his age.  I've gotten involved with the school as treasurer, so it's keeping me busy and introduced me to so many great new friends.  It's awesome!  I'm sure there will be many more posts with preschool news, stories, and pictures.  For now, the big question we are all asking is,

"I wonder if Dog-Dog is going to go to preschool, too??"  ;-)


I can't finish this post without a picture or two.  Here's a couple recent shots of us!


Noah, Momma, and Eli


Sweet Ben.  He wouldn't go down the Slip n' Slide, but he likes to get wet and rolls balls down it!


I just love this pic . . . . and these little boys!


1 comment:

  1. Holy cow those are some cute kids! And my Noah would be super jealous of your Noah's awesome Star Wars shirt. ;)

    ReplyDelete