Saturday, January 29, 2011

Momma's Got a Brand New Bag

So last summer, after we were mostly settled with Eli, I decided that I wanted to do "something."  Something to get me out of the house, enjoy the company of people over the age of 2, and maybe make a little extra cash.  I did a little research and decided to become a Design Consultant for

Maddy Moo Creations

What the heck is Maddy Moo?  It's a design-your-own custom handbag and accessory company.  I do home parties, catalog shows, personal sales, and online orders.  I went to a Maddy Moo show at a friend's house a few years ago and really liked their set-up.  I love that everything is custom-made (in the USA!) and DESIGNED BY YOU.  No cookie-cutter orders.  Each thing is unique, just the way you want it to be.  I have so much fun with it!  I'm thinking of having Nathan help me build a website for my company - and maybe even doing a separate blog for it - but until then, I thought I'd share some pics of my favorite bags.











I'll certainly post more about Maddy Moo soon.  I just wanted to get "something" started!  If anyone would like to make my day and host a party, PLEASE let me know.  I'd love to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment